How to contact us
Please contact us for further information
or to schedule an appointment to:
CORINNE VIZCARRA D.D.S.
Dental Implants Surgeon
Should you call our U.S. number
Phone (619) 819-8523
Our Clinic Address
JOSE CLEMENTE OROZCO 10122 SUITE 105/106
ZONA RIO, TIJUANA B.C. MEXICO.
P.O. BOX 430583
SAN YSIDRO CA. 92173
FROM SAN DIEGO TO PARKING USA SIDE
- Take HWY 5 or HWY 805 South towards San Ysidro
- Exit Camino de la Plaza
- Go straight at the light, Street becomes Camiones Way.
- Parking is available and drop off.
- Proceed walking across the border.
- Yellow taxis is $5 or $ 6.00 Dollars. Have correct change.
- Show the map from Dr. Vizcarra’s Office to driver.
DRIVING ACROSS THE BORDERPrint Map Download map
- Continue going straight towards
- Exit on Right towards ZONA RIO
- Stay Right and head towards ZONA RIO. AND AVE. PASEO DE LOS HEROES.
- Continue going straight until you reach the Abraham Lincoln Statue Circle at the Third traffic Circle.
- Go around (Make U- turn) the circle so you are heading back towards border, stay Right, go one block and exit first street on the Right Jose Clemente Orozco Street.
- Plaza Pacifico Building is located on the Right at mid block .Building is white with red trim.
- Dr. Vizcarra's office is located inside 10122 Jose Clemente Orozco Room 105. which is up to levels.
- At Nucleo Radiologico Building.
- Parking available for $1.00 per hour.
- First level is Parking.
Transportation by Mexicoach
Mexicoach is a transportation service for tourists that want to visit Baja, we offer transportation to TIJUANA "The most visited city in the World", and ROSARITO BEACH, "the Jewel of the Pacific" with its breathtaking scenery, endless beaches, and friendly people You may aboard the shuttle at the Border Station Parking or from the San Ysidro Trolley Station (Blue line last-stop) at the border between the USA and Mexico to the Tijuana Tourist Terminal on Avenida Revolución "The heart of tourism."
Here you can choose between eating delicious Tacos, having your picture taken with the world famous "Zebra", crafts shopping or just walking on "Avenida Revolución" and discover it's many attractions and why not sample some of Mexico's finest Tequilas.
Mexicoach, Tours, Baja Travel Guide, Visit Tijuana Mexico.